Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hope We Keep In Touch :(

Hey guys, I have BAD news :( My mum discourages me to go to Riverside sec. She wants me to go to a GOOD school . Im saying if you all manage to go to Riverside, congrats :D But if I dont, I hope we'll keep in touch as long as we can :D I want us to be the first I'll ever heard of people being in touch for a long time. Its cuz I heard that once you get into another school, youll make new friends, and kind of be a LITTLE bit of a stranger to your old friends, Im not saying you cant make friends Im just hoping youll never forget us ! :D And Nab, dont be a Minah when you go to Sec School :) -DITTO :D

2 comments:

  1. aww. then what school you going ditto? -Kakak Kikita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno, yet kakak! Maybe, MAYBE she will let me go to Riverside :D

    ReplyDelete