Sunday, October 10, 2010

Okay... I have thought of a plan to make THAT group jealous. Here it is:

~On Wednesday after school, the three of us should go out to Cathay Cineplex and watch a movie. After that go shopping somewhere far away from Woodlands. Then take pictures of ourselves having fun and post on Facebook. Then those brats will see the pictures and feel jealous, because personally, I don't think Vasalissa's parents will allow her to go to SNOW CITY, OMNI THEATRE AND SCIENCE CENTRE, right?! They will say, "So far, yaya! Don't go so far!" or blah blah blah. Even if they allow it, confirm got curfew mah...

~As for all three of them, I know with their Malayish parents and Nico's constant mother's nagging (just give birth right? very stress, so will nag alot), I know they cannot possibly enjoy themselves with a selfish time limit from their parents.

~Up to you guys to decide. -Kakak Verity

2 comments:

  1. OMG . KAKAK ! YOU ARE SO BRILLIANT ! I AGREEEEEE ! BUT I HAVE TO UPDATE MY MUM ON THE CATHAY CINEPLEX AND GO SHOPPING FARFAR AWAY FROM WOOODLANDS . :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, Cathay Cineplex kan jauh , I scared my mum wont allow ! :( Its at Orchard for God's sake ! Can go to somewhere nearer ? I have nt asked my mum but Im sure shell disagree , Nik, you want you ask her :P

    ReplyDelete